The Yet Undiscovered Superfood
Data from research conducted at facilities worldwide indicates that chaga contains a full assortment of
- Antioxidants: Chaga is second only to cacao in antioxidants of any whole food or herb in the world (above the highly touted resveratrol, maqui and acai berry). Contains DBL (3,4- dihydroxybenzaldehyde), inonotusin A and B, and SOD. DBL has shown to inhibit NF-kB activation and NF-kB-regulated gene expression, thereby lowering inflammation and inhibiting cancer growth.
- Non-Linear Polysaccharides (Beta Glucans, Protein-Bound Xylogalactoglucans etc.): These are the healthiest food to feed your white blood cells. Unlike one-directional immune “boosters” that upregulate the immune system, polysaccharides like the renowned and well-researched beta glucans, are immunomodulating. This means that they help to BOOST the immune system when it is UNDER-active e.g. in the case of viruses, cancer, and help to CALM it down when it is OVER-active i.e. in the case of auto-immune disorders such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis … so that the immune system can also stop attacking healthy cells and focus on/be aware of more pressing matters like cancer. Immunity intelligence allows the body to react in the most appropriate way in the most appropriate time – which is the true art of medicine. Beta glucans also have cytotoxic properties that kill certain cancer cells directly. These polysaccharides in all also help repair the gut and provide joint relief and support.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): This is one of the most powerful healing and detoxification enzymes in the world and aids the liver immensely. It is an endogenous antioxidant, which functions INSIDE the cell where it matters most. Chaga, if extracted correctly, has one of the highest known sources of SOD in any natural botanical or herb known to man.
- Melanin: This fights radiation and activates the pineal gland. Chaga is the best source of this nutrient found in nature and thus is the best way to get rid of radioactive substances in the body (thereby protecting the thyroid and the body), and to enhance spiritual practice and psychic development. 25% of its pigments are melanin (VS only 2% with Reishi/Lingzhi) which also nourishes the skin and hair. Chaga is thus great for Shen development and for anyone who wants to detoxify their body of radiation therapy, seafood containing radioactive isotopes e.g. Iodine-131 and much more.
- Triterpenes: These are amazing medicinal saponin compounds that help your immune system fight viruses and cancer, of which inotodiol found in chaga seems to be most active and strongly inhibits cancer cell proliferation. Also, they exhibit strong adaptogenic properties, which is all about giving the body an intelligence to fight stress and adapt to various environmental conditions/changes.
- Betulin, Betulinic Acid, Lupeol: These are chaga’s most powerful healing agents and may be the most powerful medicinal healing compounds produced in nature. Out of 2,500 botanical substances reviewed for their power to fight cancer, betulin is number one and highly concentrated in chaga from the birch tree – proven to DIRECTLY target cancer with its anti-tumour and anti-mutagenic properties.
- Trace Minerals: Contains antimony, barium, bismuth, boron, chromium, copper, germanium, manganese, selenium, zinc
- Major Minerals: Contains calcium, cesium (highly alkaline), iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, rubidium (highly alkaline), silicon, sulphur
- Nerve Growth Factors: Found in only few herbs and sources, they fuel growth of nerve cells crucial for the nervous system
- Vitamins B2, D2
- ORMUS: Found in the polysaccharides of chaga, these monatomic elements are what augments the other benefits of providing nerve, joint, brain and psychic support.
As a health supplement, 2 to 4 capsules a day.
For immune support (cancer/virus), up to 3 capsules 3 times a day.
Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or on immune-suppressing medication.