To be used in the Lung Flute device.
The Lung Flute is indicated for Positive Expiratory Pressure Therapy, which is an important part of Bronchial Hygiene Therapy (BHT). BHT can be used for a variety for congestive conditions such as: COPD, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, emphysema or other chronic respiratory ailments.
When you endure lung congestion with thick, chronic mucus that is difficult to break up, breathing can be a constant struggle. The FDA-cleared* Lung Flute is the only product that uses sound vibration to stimulate the body’s natural mucus-clearing system – effectively thinning and dislodging mucus deep in the lungs so that it’s easier to cough up.
Who can use Lung Flute?
- Those who need to clear the phlegm and mucus from their airways
- Smokers who experience chest discomfort
- Non-smokers who need to dislodge their phlegm
- Those with respiratory infections
- Post Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Seasonal Respiratory Influenza
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
The Lung Flute for Home Care offers these advantages:
- Easy to use
- No adjustments
- Used twice daily, improves quality of life scores in COPD patients
- Increased mucociliary clearance
- Low-pressure operation
What the Lung Flute is and how it works:
How to use the Lung Flute
- The Lung Flute is indicated for positive expiratory pressure therapy by the FDA. The Lung Flute has no contraindications.