The Lung Flute is indicated for Positive Expiratory Pressure Therapy, which is an important part of Bronchial Hygiene Therapy (BHT). BHT can be used for a variety for congestive conditions such as: COPD, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, emphysema or other chronic respiratory ailments.
When you endure lung congestion with thick, chronic mucus that is difficult to break up, breathing can be a constant struggle. The FDA-cleared* Lung Flute is the only product that uses sound vibration to stimulate the body’s natural mucus-clearing system – effectively thinning and dislodging mucus deep in the lungs so that it’s easier to cough up.
Who can use Lung Flute?
- Those who need to clear the phlegm and mucus from their airways
- Smokers who experience chest discomfort
- Non-smokers who need to dislodge their phlegm
- Those with respiratory infections
- Post Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Seasonal Respiratory Influenza
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
The Lung Flute for Home Care offers these advantages:
- Easy to use
- No adjustments
- Used twice daily, improves quality of life scores in COPD patients
- Increased mucociliary clearance
- Low-pressure operation
What the Lung Flute is and how it works:
How to use the Lung Flute
- The Lung Flute is indicated for positive expiratory pressure therapy by the FDA. The Lung Flute has no contraindications.